Texas has the reputation of being the uninsured capital of the United States. More than 4.3 million Texans – including 623,000 children – lack health insurance.
But, Texas has some of the best health insurance options of any state. You just have to know where to look and how to find them for you and your family’s peace of mind.
What’s more, is we can find these health insurance options are reasonable prices all customized to your health care and financial needs.
What is the best health insurance in Texas? We intend to let you know because we are the premier database for all Texas health insurance information.
We are going to give you healthcare information, statistics, and options so you can be certain which one is best for you.
The Health Plan
We know you’ve researched which health provider you should select for you and your family. We have the best glossary to help you define the meaning of health coverage terms and more.
After going over the glossary definition terms, you need to figure out a couple of things. They are;
- What are your exact health care needs? This question uses self-data like;
- How many time per year do you usually go to the doctor?
- Do you have any chronic illnesses or treatments needed each week or month?
- Are you starting a family?
- Do you know of any conditions in you or your family currently has which impacts healthcare needs?
- Do you have a particular doctor or hospital umbrella corporate group you prefer? For instance;
- If you have a doctor you have been seeing a certain amount of years and know you don’t want to change to another doctor.
- Do you use a particular hospital? (i.e. St. Mary’s Hospital may be a ‘Humana’ hospital).
- Do you want to pick who you see each time you need a doctor? Or maybe you don’t mind if you go with what the healthcare plan gives you in doctor selection?
Select Health Providers
Texas divides its 2019 select health provider carriers into health plans for individual or families. The carriers with comprehensive health care plans include, but is not limited to the following;
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is available throughout the State of Texas. It is a healthcare plan which offers single-point healthcare provider accountability.
- CHRISTUS Health Plan – If you are a Texas resident you may qualify for an HMO-style plan designed with a Primary Care Provider (PCP). This coverage is for hospital visits, prescription drugs in CHRISTUS formularies. It is also for urgent and/or emergency care and more.
- FirstCare – FirstCare health insurance serves approximately 108 counties. They offer freedom of healthcare plan benefits through HMO and PPO.
Types of Health Insurance
There are many criteria you need to factor into which type of health insurance is best for your needs. Some of the below are plan types available in Texas;
- Short Term Health Plans – Short term health plans are available to all Texans through the insurance marketplace. The short-term buy option for these health plans is for when you need health care coverage for a limited and short amount of time.
- Some short term health plans take effect in 24 hours.
- Is used if you lose your parent’s insurance coverage due to age or graduation limitations.
- If you work in a seasonal job or your job ended.
- Fixed Benefit Medical Plan – a fixed benefit medical plan is something we offer and give detailed information. Some of the fixed benefit medical plan’s benefits include;
- Choosing any doctor in the MultiPlan Nationwide PPO.
- You can self-refer to any specialist you want to consult and see.
- You do not need a dedicated primary care physician.
- Pre-existing condition coverage after 12 months.
- Individual and Family Health Insurance – our individual and family health insurance are with all the Texas top insurance carriers. We get the best quotes because of those partnerships. Whether it is a single comprehensive policy or family health insurance, we make sure it has the following;
- All our health plan benefits match you and/or your families most appropriate needs.
- We make sure you get the most cost-effective plan based on your budget.
- We make sure you have the best health care benefit coverage.
Our website provides statistics, frequently asked questions, options, and information.
Not only that we have plans for Texas families and individuals throughout Texas. We try to provide the most relevant data you need in one central location.
There is no one size fits all healthcare company which meets the needs of everyone. Each individual or family has their own unique health care deliverables they must get.
If you don’t know where to start or what to ask, we understand. Sometimes understanding what healthcare companies are offering in health care coverage seems confusing.
We take the guesswork out of what Texas healthcare companies provide based on your financial and benefit level need.
We have individual healthcare company coverage plans broken down into specific criteria. We start your healthcare company match with our unique quote engine.
Our quote engine provides information to mobile and desktop customers. We can also perform any quote engine criteria you need by telephone.
Texas has healthcare companies who are caring with customized benefit plans we provide if needed.
We offer a unique service by finding out what healthcare benefits you are most concerned about obtaining. We then use that information to give you insightful healthcare company matches.
Best Health Insurance
The best health insurance is the one which fits your life best. There is a very common mistake people make in selecting the best health insurance.
Some people select health insurance for their life which doesn’t match their healthcare needs. The result of under-insuring or over-insuring for them and their family can be disastrous.
Because if they need coverage for a procedure that is not covered, it can hit their budget hard.
If they pay for possible medical procedures not applicable to their current circumstances it is dollars they wasted.
No two individuals or families are alike. Yet, most of us look at insurance as a generic umbrella cover for every type of benefit.
We allow you to learn from our information, while we listen to your concerns. We give you the best health insurance option for your needs.
Your very unique life deserves the best-matched health care insurance. Call or contact us today so we can provide the best-matched health insurance for your life.