5 Reasons to use a Texas Health Insurance Broker.
Have you lost your job, changed jobs or recently retired? Are you self-employed? Are you concerned about the changes surrounding health insurance? Do you know if you have the best coverage at the best price for you and your family? If you answered yes to any of these questions, contacting a Texas health insurance broker may be the answer.
A Texas health insurance broker is a licensed health insurance specialist who helps you find the best health insurance plan to match your needs and budget. Most of us know just enough about health insurance to get us into trouble. Even with careful precision, the most thorough applicants can miss information hidden in the fine print and wind up surprised at prices and coverage. On that note, here are five good reasons to use a health insurance broker when applying for health insurance:
- No extra cost to you – Health insurance brokers get paid by the health insurance company you choose, so they operate at no cost to you or your premium.
- Ask the expert – Health insurance brokers are experts on the ever-changing face of health care. With all the past changes and the potential future modifications of health care and health insurance, you will have access to a leading expert in the field as you make your
health insurance decisions.
- Receive unbiased advice – Since you are the broker’s client, the broker is tasked with finding you the coverage and price that best fits your needs and budget. You will receive unbiased advice concerning the benefits of different health insurance companies and their plans.
- You are not a number – When you approach a Texas health insurance company in order to apply for insurance, you are assigned a number. You may never speak to the same representative. You will be sold a health plan that may or may not be the best available for you and your family. However, if you choose to be represented by a health insurance broker in Texas, you have a name and a voice.
- Freedom to take charge – A health insurance broker is like your personal representative in the process, teaching you and guiding you through each step, empowering you to make decisions regarding your health care needs. No one knows your health needs better than you, but the guidance and expert support of a Texas health insurance broker ensures you will get the best coverage at the best price.
Contact Custom Health Plans to speak with a licensed Texas Health Insurance broker today.